Last year, there were nearly 100 entries and more than 14,000 votes were cast to select Kamden Robb’s Australian Shepherd/Welsh Corgi mix, Annie, as our first Rescued Pet Idol.
Now it’s time to pass the torch. We are looking for entries for Rescued Pet Idol 2010. Here are the rules:
- Only one rescued pet per household may enter. Pets who placed in the Top 3 last year are ineligible for this year’s contest, but any dog, cat, bird, bunny or other animal you rescued is open for nomination.
- Submit a 100-word maximum bio on your rescued pet and a high-resolution photo of the pet. Owners should include their name, address, phone and email address. Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 27, by 11:59 p.m. Entries submitted past this time and date will be ineligible. No exceptions.
- A gallery of this year’s nominated pets will appear exclusively in our August e-Edition at www.AtlantaINtownPaper.com and voting will be by email.
- Winners will be announced both in print and online in our September issue.