Police officials are looking for a driver suspected of hitting and killing a pedestrian along Roswell Road on Sept. 11.
Lanzhen Pan, 67, died at North Fulton Hospital of severe head trauma after being struck by a vehicle described as a dark-colored SUV with a white female passenger in the front seat.
The incident occurred at 8:11 p.m. at the intersection of Roswell Road and Hightower Trail.
“According to the witness, the victim was walking along Roswell Road (south) and was in the process of crossing Hightower Trail when the suspect vehicle made a turn onto Hightower, striking the victim,” the police statement says. “The SUV stopped briefly, and then sped off west on Hightower Trail.”
Police urged anyone with information to contact them using the following numbers and websites:
· 9-1-1 (Sandy Springs Chatcomm 911 Center)
· 770-551-6939-Investigator Shelly Weed, SSPD
· 770-730-5600-Sandy Springs Call Center
· 770-551-6927 SSPD Public Information / Community Affairs Office
· Call: 404-577-TIPS (8477)
· Text: CSA +your tip to CRIMES (274637)
· Click: www.CrimeStoppersAtlanta.org