Businessman Michael J. Coles will on May 12 draw insights from his diverse experience.
Cole resume includes:
- Co-founder, Great American Cookie Company
- Former CEO/President, Caribou Coffee Company
- Appointed by Governor Roy Barnes to Chair the Georgia Film, Video and Music Advisory Council
- Recognized for success, leadership and benevolence, the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia declared the School of Business at Kennesaw State University be named the Michael J. Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University
- Current Executive Chairman, Global Onboard Partners
- Director, Brand Group Holdings Inc. (Brand Bank)
Purchase tickets for the Tuesday, May 12 luncheon to be held at Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina at 11:30 a.m.