A Buckhead woman badly burned in a Feb. 21 fire at her Pharr Road condominium has died, according to the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office.

The Medical Examiner’s Office identified the victim as Rachel Thorn and said there is no official cause of death recorded yet.

The fire at 119 Pharr Road, which also killed Thorn’s dog, reportedly started as a cooking fire in the unit beneath her condo, according to ajc.com.

One reply on “Buckhead woman dies of condo fire injuries”

Comments are closed.