Tickets for blockbuster musical “Hamilton” at the Fox Theatre sold out in minutes, but musical theatre fans will have another opportunity to score seats for the hottest show in town thanks to a digital lottery.
Forty orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11 a.m. on Sunday, May 20 for tickets to the opening night performance on Tuesday, May 22 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Here’s how to enter the lottery:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 a.m. he day prior to the performance via email and text.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets will be void if resold.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Fans are also encouraged to check foxtheatre.org for late release seats which may become available at short notice during the run of the show, May 22 to June 10.