Subscribe to Rough Draft

Posted inAtlanta Intown

Cobb to pay 45% of new Braves stadium

Cobb County will pay 45 percent – around $300 million – of the new Atlanta Braves stadium near the intersection of I-75 and I-285, according to a report from our affiliate CBS Atlanta. The Braves will pay the other 55 percent on the $672 million stadium. Cobb County Commissioner Lisa Cupid said a closed door […]